Friday, May 05, 2006

Thomas Cup

Badminton has to be the most ever exciting game in the world.
Yes. It even surpasses football most of the times.

I don't know if it's because of my patriotic self taking over during Malaysia matches but gosh. It is a guarantee that my heart will be affected somehow. That is how much it affects me. My heart is feeling abit pain now. Very weak heart. I know.

But that's only because I just watched the Malaysia Vs Denmark Thomas Cup SemiFinals First Doubles Match.
Super exciting. 3 set. 2nd set the score was 30-28 to Denmark. Can you just imagine that. WON IN THE END BTW OMGZ!!

But first singles lost. I never watched. Can't report.
So now a game a piece. CMON HAFIZ OMGZAOPOPORERWEER.

Will blog more about the badminton part next.

For now, back to the TV!

When I say Malaysia, U shout BOLEH!

is that okay?

okay. here goes.

..

Malaysia...



Thx. I appreciate it. :)

-alexeO- XDXDXD

No comments: