Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Poncho

Yesh. I still got alot of things to complete. Refering to the last post, my updated list of things to do would look something like this :-

  • ESL 2000 words final essay
  • ESL Planning Material + Annotated Bibliography
  • Physics Info-Search Detailed Outline
  • IT Database System
  • Mathematical Studies homework *new*

    Looks better now. The IT Database I still got 2 months to complete so yeah.. ;)

    Btw. I'm getting addicted over Pooch Café past few weeks. It's really really my type of comic and it's freaking hilarious. When I intro-ed Kelvin to it, he somehow went and buy a comic compilation for it. -_- The leading dog's name is Poncho btw. Hates cats and scared of squirrels. Really damn cute character. Funny shit.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



    -alexeO-
  • No comments: