Sunday, May 28, 2006

I see a change in me

Hello world.
I thought about posting this ever since the day first I started blogging and I'm finally doing it now. I will not have as much determination to do this as I don't have the mood to be on a searching frenzy but since I'm free now.. this will probably be just a rough one.. the more detailed one will be for some other time.

Coming back to the topic,
I thought it'll be interesting to note the changes that happened over the years. Yes. In me. :D
Are u excited now?

and of course I'll be taking my best-looking pictures of that time. duh. or some funny ones too.

*warning - picture-filled post*

Well for starters,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

there. everyone gets treated to a very cute baby pic of mine. I seriously do NOT remember the year of that photograph.



duno what year. looks older than the baby one so i'm putting it here. so cute~

and then, I grew.

(i don't have a 2001 pic, will try to locate it)

2002. Form 2!:

June
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nov(don't ask)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dec(hehe)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I realised my face didn't really have a shape.. yea i'm sure it's round and all but it's like I don't really have a feature. I think cartoonist will find it hard to sketch me out cause I looked so messy. -_- I know I wasn't good looking and all but thx for letting me live in denial! weee~ (and don't start the omg alex u were so thin shit, thx)


Now,
2003:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How... horrible!
2003 lagi no shape or feature. ><

But somehow, my class pic that year I looked good man! But why those pics didn't agree. :o I get it now.. I look different at different pics! Yes. that's the reason.


2004:(lazy to upload so there's only one)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hm. I liked my glasses.
And I looked as gay as hell.


2005:(also happened to be the most eventful year of my life, positively and negatively)

November/December
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With a twin-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-and another.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Man. I looked sexy.
Major weight gain however, I realised from my previous years.

Finally, this year,
2006:

This is the most recent pic of mine(at least the one I like anyway)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok. you can start the OMG ALEX YOU ARE SO CUTE I LOVE U comments now.
XD

But seriously,
did I change THAT much?

only time will tell.

A more detailed and less-lazy version will be posted. :/

Still as charming as before,
-alexeO-

No comments: