Sunday, May 14, 2006

One week ago was my last post.

Somehow or rather, I don't feel like I have anything to post. I mean.. I do but.. everytime I think of something that I want to blog about, the moment I arrive at my computer's screen I will lose all mood to blog.

And so,
that explains the lack of posts.


The society these days are extremely health conscious.
And I am too.
;)

I've registered for Celebrity Fitness in Subang Parade. It's a gym in case you are blur.
A really cool one too.
Very often classes will be conducted and you can just walk in and join.
My muscles had been aching as I had been working them for the past week.
I hope I will be discipline enough to continue with my schedule.
If that's the case, I can't wait to see the results in a few months time. :D
Fit Alex. Bwahaha.

I went and had a look at the Celebrity Fitness 1Utama branch just now. I heard it was smaller but I wanted to see anyway.
The concept is very similiar(no surprises there) and it only differs at the placement of equipments and the rooms I guess.
The entrance from the Shopping Mall was very blue-ish lighted. It reminded me sort of like an entrance to a strip club or something. It felt that way somehow. Don't get me wrong.. I just happened to come across many many strip clubs at my trip to Australia few years back, and so.. I kinda know.

And yeah,
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!

My Mid-Year Examinations will be coming up soon. The week after this coming week to be precise. Not really ready but since it will only last 3 days for me, it will pass like a breeze. After that I will have the mid-term break. Shud be some sort of a motivation for me. Work hard now, relax later.

Going out for dinner soon.
Will try to find some time to blog.


-alexeO-

No comments: