Sunday, May 07, 2006

I was awaken by my mum on Saturday who was muttering something about a dead snake found in the house, maid left it in the store room and it died of hunger and something about me having to take a photo of the snake along that lines.

:/

As I was sleeping very comfortably, I didn't really reply and just mumbled "mmm" as in "yeah, I heard you."

So when I finally woke up, there was a note written by my dad stating he wanted to have a photo of the snake taken for some complain he was going to make. Bahh.

However, I also had some driving lessons in the next hour so instead of preparing my camera for the snake photoshoot, I had to look for transport to get me to the freaking driving centre.
Ended up, my dad took me to the driving centre.. and I totally forgot about the dead snake lying in the kitchen.
Obviously, my dad wasn't happy and showed some signs of frustration.
Bahh.

Anyway, my driving lessons were a little embarassing. I told my friends yesterday that I shouldn't show off anymore after what happened. Hahaha. I was very proudly claiming that I didn't mati enjin once for my first lesson. Ended up, I mati enjin-ed around 4 times yesterday. -___- Nooooo. The most embarassing one was on the big hill where my car died right on the hill with one long queue of cars behind waiting. Oh my Gosh. And summore I wasn't used to have my engine dying so I didn't really know what to do and started to have a slight panic attack.
I asked my instructor and he told me to do bla bla bla. You wouldn't guess how happy I was to get down the freaking hill.

Another equally as embarassing moment wasn't really involving other ppl watching but just myself. I tend to put my left foot too high on the clutch and my instructor kept reminding me on that. So there was once when I was pressing the clutch but then I realised I was too high and I didn't want him to notice it.
So what did I do?
I tried to move my foot down -_-
ZZzzzZ. Tha was totally like a GG moment for me.

But it was alright la other than that. I get why most people fail at the hill now. Understandable. It's not something I like doing very much. My three point turn is pretty okay I guess anyway.

And summore I met Richmond there driving around. His test is on Monday, which is tomorrow so he was practising. Expectedly, he made fun of me driving after that. -_- I DIDN"T STOP AT THE ROUNDABOUT ON PURPOSE OKAY! The thing was.. there was a car stopping there for some reason. So I had to wait. And the worst thing was.. I had to stop at the part where there was a little slope approaching the roundabout. So what did I have to do... I had to do some mini balancing! Omgz. And considering I am a total newbie at balancing, I had to do step by step, trying to remember what to do each time. And Richmond was making fun of me that I stopped there. -__- And my reverse down the hill wasn't an accident!! It was on purpose. My instructor was trying to get my stopping on the line to perfection so he kept asking me to do over and over again. I had to change to free gear and release my clutch and my brakes. :( Thx. I hope I cleared that up. XD

I'm glad my progress in driving is finally moving.
Wuhoo. In no time, I would be driving around!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Can't wait man. I had been troubling people far too often. Now no need to go home at a specific time whatsoever. And I can go out on weekends too if I feel like it! Or yum cha at night with frens! Hahahaha. And also pay back my frens who had to fetch me home all the time! hahahaha. Relax! That time is coming soon.
I just hope I don't get lost though. My sense of direction is desperately in need of improvement.

So after the driving,
I had to go home and prepare for some birthday party at night.
And I also had to take picture of the snake remember?
But my maid already brought the snake outside and curled it up nicely.
:/
It was freaking geli I tell you.
The snake.
YUX MAN.
I thinking about it also damn geli.
The dead snake. With normal colorful scales and all.
AHHHHHHH.

I want to share the geliness so I'm going to post the photo here.
XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YUX

Super geli.


And also rite.
My favourite comic, Pooch Cafe, came out with another funny script at the website I get the daily scripts from!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poncho is just freaking adorable.

;)


-alexeO-

No comments: