Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Mid-Year Examination is next week

I brought down a whole stack of files, papers and books from my room upstairs to the room downstairs just now.
I wanted to do my maths. Both maths. Just for a little revision for the exams next week, you know.

But all I ended up doing was sorting out my papers into their individual subjects.
Haihhhhz.

My preparations for the exams next week are so screwed.
Why oh why can't I just find enough will to actually take out my text book to aid me in finding solutions to the difficult questions that often bring down my mood?

Maybe it's the gym session I had hours ago.
Yes. That must be it.
I must be awfully tired.

1:08AM as I type this now.
I really need to learn how to pull myself away from my computer's screen.

But how?
:/


-alexeO-

No comments: