Saturday, March 11, 2006

Woot

I can't help but blog again. 2nd time today!
:D :D :D


My sister's fren wanted to use the computer just now.. So I went to the kitchen instead to munch on some food.. Then I saw this typical Hindustan movie featuring Shah Rukh Khan. At first I treated it as a normal sing-dance love romance movie..
But I continued watching while munching on my food.. Then I realised..OMG. This movie is good man!! Something about the Pakistan and India alliance thingy.
Got fighting and all. I thought the camera and the plot was excellent. The acting was very good too. Except for some corny pigeon-flying-past-when-the-hero-gets-hit-part, I figured it's actually a very well produced movie. Quite entertaining towards the end too. This is the first time in many years I wanted to finish the show.
And the girls were damn gorgeous as usual. Bollywood girls. XD

I came back from a haircut.
Haha. After so long. I feel much fresher and lighter. My thick bushy long hair has been thinned finally. I am liking the new style currently. I didn't re-dye it though.. color still visible. Maybe my next haircut round I will.
Hahaha. I took photos of my new hair again.. I didn't take the before though, because I couldn't get a nice shot.. I tried but it didn't work. =D

Image hosting by Photobucket
My 'shortened' hair!


Haha!



-alexeO-

No comments: