Saturday, March 04, 2006

Undang and alexeO

I cannot believe what just happened.

OK this morning, or afternoon rather.
I left home to sit for my Undang examination. Yes, that car test.

Which I WAS SUPPOSED TO fail the colorblind part.
Which was the first 5 questions.
I walked in to the RILEK Center(where you sit for the test).

Small room. 2 workes at the registration counter.
I took a deep breath and walked to the counter.

"Nak duduk undang"

"Give me your IC," the malay man replied.
He stared up at me. I realised he's one-eyed for some reasons.

I took out my wallet and gave him my IC.

"First time?" he asked after clicking a few keys and click on the keyboard and mouse.

"yeah,". I duno whether to say I am colorblind straight to get rid of the hassle or not. So I just followed procedure.

He then asked me to read several sentences of rules that was attached on the table. I read. And got even more troubled.

JIKA CALON DAPAT SATU SALAH DALAM UJIAN RABUN MATA PUN, MAKNANYA SELURUH UJIAN GAGAL.


-_________-


So I put on my innocent acting face and asked,

"Kalau dapat salah macammana, like tekan salah etc.."

He looked up at me with his one eye. He really has one eye. I was like thinking his vision condition is even worst than mine.. I really shud appreciate myself mroe.. and he wouldn't laugh inside him of my defiency.

"Mesti dapat surat doktor,"he replied.ZZz. Misunderstood my question but nvm.

Anyway,
my initial plan was to ask a friendly person there to help me. But when I was there, there was only this 2 malay ladies who are frens. And this girl with a bf at another corner. Who to ask. The 2 malay ladies got the face of 'dont-talk-to-me' kind.

So i sat myself and waited.
The wait was grueling. It was tough.
I sms-ed a few frens asking them what to do.

So many thoughts at my head that time. What if I get the question wrong. I walk in and walk out in less than 5 mins. Will there be a big alarm. Will there be a big UJIAN GAGAL at the computer? How. I was sighing almost every minute.

Then they called a malay girl's name and told them the procedures.. And another malay lady followed suit.

Then he finally called.
"Yeo Chia Yuan"

I looked up from my slouch.
And walked towards the counter.
"this is it," I thought.

So i was informed on what to do and all and walked it. Heck I didn't even know which computer I was supposed to go to. Then at that very instance one of the registration man passed the room and I quickly stopped him. He told me to look at the number that was given. He didn't seem irrirated. I think he is used to it.

I sat at the computer I was allocated to.
They somehow put the 2 malay frens together. How zzz. And put me far away at a corner.

I saw the screen. Was supposed to key my IC in. I jsut wanna finish it quick and get it over with and walked out asap after I fail and get wrong for the test.

To my desperation, I keyed in my IC wrongly. I tried to backspace. Nothing happened.
ZZZ. I was panicking. I walked out of the room and called him. He quickly say go in and I will go there! They msut be thinking how troublesoem this boy is.

When I went it. I finally saw the Backspace function.
-___________-

Sigh. Then he came in and deleted my whole IC. I have to pretend I don't know.
Sigh. What bad impression I gave. And to think I will fail the colorblind test sure make them think of me even lower.

So the test started..

Ujian Rabun Warna.. Kalau gagal bla bla bla doktor bla bla bla.
Okla! How many times must they emphasize it.

Then it started. The bloody colored dots thing.
First question. Was quite confident. Can see abit. Ok choose closest.
2nd. I saw a ball. No square. Quickly choose the square and ball answer as I saw this in a book before. 3rd question. Didnt know if it was 45 or 46. Choose 45 as it look like it closest. 4th Question. Can see abit of number. Choose closest. 5 Dotted question. Can't see anything. But diagram was very familiar. Choose 3 which I thought was the answer of it I saw in the book before.

Then they came out one big red circle and asked me what color was it. And then green. -__-

They asked me if I wanted to check my answers or end that test.
I ended it.

Tahniah! Anda lulus dalam Ujian Buta Warna.
8/8


Huh.
What
in
the
name
of.
What
The?

HECK?!!!!!!!


-___________-!

?????

I was. Like. Huh?
This is not it!
I was supposed to fail and get mistakes and walk out of that room!!!
But it didn't happen.
Another half of me was feeling like ,"omg u passed. just try to pass Undang now"

The vision test was super easy. I passed it too.

Then came the 50 questions.
WHICH I WAS NOT READY AT ALL.
THE LAST TIME I DID 100+ QUESTIONS OUT OF THE 500 QUESTIOSN BOOK WAS LIKE a year ago.
DIDNT EVEN FINSIH THE BOOK.
I DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

To cut things short,
I found the test to be incredibly tough and unfair.
They asked me some injap minyak question. And some motosikal question.
How the heck do I know.
And some road sign questions which I never saw before.

I spent so long for that test. I didn't even think I would be sitting for it that very instance. But I did.
And when I clicked Tamat Ujian finally.

A big 78% appeared on the screen.
Anda telah gagal Ujian Undang or whatever.

.............

What a freaking dumbass.
Honestly I felt so LOW that time.
I know I wasn't even ready.
But still I felt VERY LOW.
I was so close yet so far.
I finsihed the color test.
But why. I didn't even plan to take the 50 questions test.

Why. So near. Now I gotta call the instructor again and inform my frens.
And to sit for the undang exam again is just so troublesome.
Why.

My instructor alraedy called and booked the resit for tomorrow.
I gonna try to do the 500 questions later.
They said 2nd time no need sit for color test.
Why does everything seemed like they are playing me.

I got 39/50 in case u are wondering. 42 passing mark.
I got the lowest I think in my group of frens.

I'm blogging at Inferno now a cyber cafe in SS15. I walked there, waiting for my transport to arrive. Still waiting now. I gotta go back to the centre later to tell them about me going back tomorrow. Feeling nervous about it alraedy. What if I really did fail again or something. The embarassment.

Aih.

I
feel
so
confused
now
and
have
mixed
feelings.

Aih.

=(



-alexeO-

No comments: