Thursday, March 09, 2006

No impact made

I just can't seem to get rid of the habit of coming online as soon as I get back from college.
My very brief daily timetable without the eating times is something like this. Wake up, college, TV(optional), online, sleep. I'm not exaggerating. It's like this EVERY-SINGLE-DAY.

That is why I try to finish my homework in the library before I arrive home. Because when I arrive home, it is basically GG. Unless I have something really,really important to hand in the next day. Other than that, I just won't do. So if it happens that I don't do my work in the library after college due to some circumstances, then... that's just too sad.
Sigh I just made a very honest confession. :(

SPM Results next monday! Bwahaha. I just love to make ppl my age feel uncomfortable.
SPM SPM SPM RESULTS. BWahaha.
I'm actually stupid enough to affect myself that way. Sien. Hopefully nothing too negatively significant will be posted up on the blog soon. =)

I designed a flyer for my class charity drive event! I asked my fren to design another and we eventually figured his should be posted around campus and mine should be distributed by people to other people.

So fellow Taylorians, check this out!*

Image hosting by Photobucket

Come la. If don't feel like supporting us also at least think of the charity part!
All our hardwork for charity guys! Think! :D

And also,
I bet none of you know I'm totally crazy over Holiday by Greenday. LOVE THAT SONG MAN! I KNOW IT'S OLD AND RELEASED LONG TIME AGO. BUT IT WAS SOMETIME EARLY THIS YEAR WHEN I HEARD IT AGAIN AND WAS LIKE WOAH!!!
GUARANTEED TO MAKE ME MOVE MY HEAD AND FEET EVERYTIME! HAHAHHA!

Pwned.

-alexeO-

No comments: