Saturday, March 11, 2006

No title

I just came back from my 3-hr Practical Seminar.
Haahahahahaha. Everyone in that class passed undang. I bet my story of passing is one of the more 'different' one. :)

So they told us a little more about the tests and all. Thinking about it also damn nervous. Nooooo~

I got this feeling like I will fail. Pretty scary. I think the failing for Undang affected me. :/

I gonna go for 3-hr basic driving next week. I tried a manual car before with Allen's car and wasn't really 'feeling' it. Hopefully with a proper instructor I can fare much better. At least I got a very slight headstart compared to the other newbies. Just waiting from a call from my instructor.. holiday next week btw for me.
SPM results on monday. Lala.

I going off to cut my long messy dyed hair after I finish my Korean Instant Noodles.
Oh wellz.

Cya all.

Bye.


-alexeO-

No comments: