Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A self-satisfying post

Ehh!
I realised something.
I didn't read the papers yesterday so just now when I went through to see how the SPM results were like..
As usual la, got this group of happy faces screaming for joy scoring double digits 1As..
So as I looked at the photos of the top scorers of the country.. this guy ..who scored 15A1s.. was showing his slip to the camera..

Then I realised something! Guess what?!

He didn't get 1A for 1119!

Hahaha! SO which means, I got higher than him for that one grade!! Hahaha. Damn proud lor.. beat top scorer in something. Bwahahaha.

I know I sound stupid and u are probably giving me that "-____-" face.. but bear with me pls! HAhahahaha! I need to find news which would make me feel better! Just give that consolation to me pls. thx. =)

It feels good cause... it's like..saying... u got a better low-register voice than Mariah Carey.. cause it's like..ppl saying she's one of the best in singing and u actually beat her in one part of her singing.. u get it?! :D

And yea yea! Another thing.. this girl who wasn't enlisted in the top scorers list.. cause she got 15A1s but 1A2 or something.. guess what she got A2 for.. EST! I got 1A for that okay?! Bwahahahaha!
I feel dem smart. I beat another high scorer for a subject.

Okla enuff.
Thx for your time.

This is satisfying.
:)


-alexeO-

No comments: