Friday, September 21, 2007

Longest week, ever

This is turning out to be by far the longest week ever for me.

On tuesday, it felt like friday, on wednesday, it felt like sunday, and on thursday, it felt like a new week.

It was seriously, THAT long.

One of the reasons behind that could be the fact that I'm absolutely dreading the piles of workload I need to do and that I simply cannot wait for this week to be over.

I will be having my holidays next week. I wanted to finish all my assignments before my holidays. So I can just rot at home for a week.

But I guess that will not be happening anymore.

And after all that, it's only Friday today. And I still have assignments due.

Sigh. If only I had more practice in school.

Kids, please do your homework. Or you may just end up like me.



-alexeO-

No comments: