Monday, September 24, 2007

Annoying

I hate this. As I was doing my assignment, researching, not writing just yet, attempting to read through wordy texts and articles to find points suitable for my question of choice, I got stuck.

And after looking at the question again, the question suddenly looked so... 'undo-able'

And then after wasting those many precious hours of researching, and reading and understanding, I thought better and decided to change question.

This sucks.

University assignments suck. I want someone to shove a guideline at my face with questions to be answered and then I answer all those questions in essay form then I get my essay done.

But no. All I get is one big vague ambiguous arguable debatable question and there. Go do your research and give me your answer in thousand over words.

*pissed*

and i am not even sure if I am gonna stick to this 'new' question I selected.



-alexeO-

No comments: