Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hah.

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually feeling tired. As in the need to sleep. At 12:30AM.

This can only be a good sign as I have been sleeping at sunrise for the past week or so. Speaking of which, my holidays have ended.

Fall's here in America and that can only mean (besides dry leaves falling down from their branches) that network TV Series are back in either their new seasons or premiers.

If anyone is interested to dload them as well so that we can have something to discuss on, *wink wink*, I'm currently catching.. Heroes S2, Grey's Anatomy S4, Private Practice S1.

I'm still thinking if I would want to catch Bionic Woman S1 (sounds damn corny), Ghost Whisperer S3, and House S4 cause I don't really catch House religiously anyway.

Ok after stating that much of things which nobody really cares about, I would like to talk about my assignments again. Stop moaning you over there.

I have one big major assignment left for my television studies unit, a visual test for that same unit, a presentation for my contemporary worlds unit, all due this coming week. I feel bad for my fellow presentation group mates cause I don't think I can fulfill my promise of having everything completed by Monday (presentation's on Wednesday). But what the heck rite? They will know me soon enough. Hahaha. By the same time next week, I can finally begin to relax thinking that I have one final FEATURE WRITING assignment to go which is due on the final(i think) week of the semester. But that should be interesting so that's fine.

I summed that up in one whole paragraph so you don't have to read it if you don't want to. But if you already did, then that's just too bad.

I feel like going for a medical checkup soon. Like a blood test thingy. I heard you can know alot of stuff from your blood alone. That should be good. I feel sickly. If anyone knows anything about blood checkups, pls do share.

verysleepyandtired.

tq.



-alexeO-

No comments: