Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I can never be satisfied

After finishing my 2k word assignment, despite rather much damages to my brain and confusion to what I was writing, I started looking at how much it sucked. The assignment I mean, not the process.

You see, my point is, I can never be satisfied.

I can never lie down on a couch comfortably thinking that I can relax now that I completed my work. When I was halfway doing the assignment, all I thought about was how much I wanted it to end regardless of whether it sucks or not.

And now, I unsatisfying-ly am looking at how bad of a job I've done.

From being "out-of-the-topic" to feeling miserable about how little sources I have compared to my other coursemates, this tinge of regret will live on and on.

And after I get back my assignment, marked, I'll look at how much better I could have done if I had started earlier or had more initiative to research or understand the topic further.

And now,

I'm looking at how my INTRODUCTION is looking as if it doesn't belong there. It may be out of topic.

***

The 21st century is a century which marks the most significant of rapid development changes and the scale of this technological advancement is one to behold. Over the past few years itself, there have been a tremendous increase in the advancement of technologies which has naturally prompted many academic studies on the effect this ‘transformation’ may have brought to the world.

***

My references are mostly written in the 20TH century. And the examples I used, the television and the telephone, are NOT marvels of the 21st century. They exist before then.



Alex, you're an idiot.



-alexeO-

No comments: