Thursday, September 13, 2007

Argh

I'm at the Monash library now.

It's 12:15pm.

There's a reason why I'm here when my 'supposed' 2-hr class was to be at 11am.

Don't know what happened but all I know is I arrived in campus only at 12pm. No thanks to stupid carpark which was full and was stubbornly not issuing anymore parking tickets.

I'm so pissed at myself!!

This was a self-replacement class I allocated for myself as I missed the one yesterday.

And now I missed the replacement. -_-

And the worst thing is, I wanted to see how the other groups do their group presentations, and handle the Q&A sessions, but now I do not know. So slight disadvantage there.

And not forgetting no more 100% attendance. And not forgetting missing the very same subject which I did very badly for one assignment.

So now I missed class, am here doing nothing at all, next class a long 3-hour away, need to complete an assignment by tomorrow, can't do that assignment because I don't have the stuff, and people around me here are probably pointing at me and chuckling at this very moment because I'm blogging at the library.


-_-


What an extremely sucky period for me.

I'm missing classes, and doing badly in my assignments.
And to think that I have 3 huge MAJOR assignments back-to-back next week. *_* This semester is turning out to be a nightmare. I miss my smooth-flowing first semester.

I can't wait for November to come, the much needed long long break. :(

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.




-alexeO-

No comments: