Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Woe is Me

Today I truly get the meaning/expression of feeling completely drained.

And I'm only halfway through my workload. And after this pile of work or 'wave', as I would like to call it, a presentation(not that stressful) and tests await.

To be frank I am quite sick of this semester already and I cannot wait for it to end. Maybe it's the combination of subjects I've selected, maybe it's the poor start to it due to bad adaptability.. but I'm sick. Both figuratively and literally.

I am very tempted to whine and complain about the amount I have to read and write each time for my assignments but I won't because I am going to take the initiative to actually be 'interested' in what I'm learning because it can really sound exciting if you look at it in a different way from how I have been looking at it.

My next assignment I don't quite get and it has the highest word limit. From next Tuesday onwards, I SHOULD be able to take some time off thinking and stressing about work at least for a little while before my tests and then my double holiday mid-year.

Sharing my burden makes me feel that tad bit better so thanks for hearing me out. I doubt anyone has read till this far anyway.


Can't wait for the day when I can wake up from my bed without thinking of what I'll do for the rest of the day. Before the party at night. Haha.



-alexeO-

No comments: