Sunday, May 24, 2009

Second last week of the semester before my double holiday, coming right up

The past week was officially gluttony week.

The upcoming week will hopefully be getting my life back on track week.

The following week will have to be hardcore study mode week.

Having the two coming weeks back-to-back will be tough to the 'getting my life back on track' part but I will try. If not, then I'll just have that week this week as planned, and then postpone the life back on track thing to the week after that no problemo. Skip one week no biggie. Hehe.



random post divider

How do you stop disliking someone you just cannot dislike due to certain circumstances? It's eating me up insideeeeeee.

Maybe the person should stop acting like the bitch s/he is then all this would become unnecessary.

I am NOT a hater.

At least not anymore..

seriously.

but you can't help it if some people just never learn/change/mature/wisened-up. Unlike me. Hehe.

I sound as though I'm speaking from a better-than-thou position and it'll be really annoying if I read someone talking like that but trust me I'm not. In fact I almost always give people a benefit of a doubt and do not judge that early (at least not anymore i promise you) but there comes a time when you know when too much's too much and that you are right.

Ok time to sleep. Had damn good pork ribs today with damn good sauce. Hah beat that suckers.

And stop trying to guess who that person is.

Good night/morning.



-alexeO-

No comments: