Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hehe

This week definitely isn't getting my life back on track week. Next week probably wouldn't be hardcore studying week.

If they have to be something-something week then they have to be crumpled shirts week.

This is what happens when you do not have an iron at home and you are too lazy/have no time to immediately fold and hang your clothes right after you take them out from the dryer. Learn it from me kids. If you don't want your friends to stare and point and scoff at you when you are not looking, or worst, when you are, either get a freaking iron or arrange your clothes immediately. (Or you could also put on a jacket and zip it up high for the next 2 weeks but that's not the point)

Now there's a huge pile of clothes half in the basket, half on my bed, some spilling/or have spilled to the ground, littered all over my room. Getting my life back on track alright. And this week has also been weird nap times week. GETTING MY LIFE BACK ON TRACK ALRIGHT ALEXYEO.

I have 3 tests next week which I was supposed to spend this whole week preparing for but I have not. This weekend seems occupied from a glance but I must somehow squeeze studying in. After this week I will be free for 3 weeks before one paper then I'll have another fun-filled, Gold Coast, clubbing, chilling with friends bound 3 weeks break before the next semester which also happens to be my final one. HAHAHAHA EXCITED!

Had my last class today minus the tests next week. 5 bucks I got zero for participation marks for 4 out of 4 of my subjects this semester.

Wuhoo!

Just felt like saying that.



-alexeO-

No comments: