Saturday, May 23, 2009

My First Time

.. at a rave.

1) Big burly white men. Many big burly white men.

2) .. with cool trademark dance. Fun to imitate.

3) Very dirty floor. At one point I couldn't dance properly because whenever I raised my right foot, it needed to get past the stickiness first. Kept swiping random 'debris' off the sole of my shoe.

4) RnB dance steps don't work.

5) Beer + Trance + Laser = Heaven

6) Situation which I kinda expected before going kinda happened. People getting excited over something which I have no idea on.

7) Luckily my little homework helped. The best parts were listening to the songs I became familiar with over the course of the past few weeks.

8) The bunch of us squeezed in the highest podium towards the end and I liked that. Great view, and just us. Actually it wasn't a 'podium' podium. It was more like a 'cage' thing for the go-go dancers. ;O

9) Started off slow, maybe I was too sober, maybe I didn't know what was going on, but adapted nicely somewhere in the middle. ;)

10) Completely exhausted with an hour or so to go, lack of sleep the night before, and standing for that many hours isn't exactly relaxing. But "Who Will Find Me" woke me up.

11) Ears ringing post-rave.

12) Hopefully the next time I will be more familiar with the tracks!

13) Cannot walk properly now because sole of feet hurts. =<


Sunrise now. Gdnight.



-alexeO-

No comments: