Monday, May 25, 2009

O.o

The strangest thing just happened.

So I have a class today at 10AM right, but it was only 9pm the night before and I was already feeling incredibly sleepy.

So I set my alarm at 12am thinking that I would take a 3-hour nap then wake up for a couple of more hours before finally going back to sleep for the class at 10.

At 10PM I woke up, feeling quite refreshed and quite confused on how it could only be one hour because it certainly felt like I dreamed so much and took a much longer sleep but I psycho-ed myself then that since it was only an hour I still had some time to spare so I closed my eyes and continued my nap. It must be also then that I resetted my alarm to 1AM.

Many many dreams later, the sleep was DEEP I promise you, I groggily opened my eyes to check the time.

12:45.

Oh SHIT MY 10AM CLASS!

I literally felt like shit because I made an oath this week to attend every class because they're the last before my tests and I was already thinking at that time of the amount I've missed and the possible 'tips' I did not get to hear. =(

While scolding myself, I kept calculating the hours I've slept and how I've managed to sleep for 15 hours.

The sleep felt long, but in a way also, not THAT long??

I looked at the tiny little alarm clock logo at the top right of my phone. It was still there.

Could I have resetted it to 1PM instead when I was half asleep?

But I rechecked and it stated 1AM. ;O. I went to check the AM/PM and what do you know. It was 12 hours before the time I thought it was. ;O

It was damn strange because it was in reality only 3-4 hours but the sleep felt damn seriously long.

It didn't feel 15 HOURS long but definitely closer to that than 3-4 hours..

I remember at that time of ranting to myself how I've missed the last lecture of the semester for that subject, I was thinking the things I would have done differently if I could turn back time and how it's all too late now..

So the actual realization that I wasn't 'late' for my class felt pretty damn good.

After all these, I better not oversleep my 'second' sleep for the night. =S

*

I've a presentation on wednesday shit. Abit nervous but still managing to keep it under control.

My first time to a class of ang mohs. Ahh abit intimidating but I'll take comfort in the fact that they wouldn't expect any more from me anyway heheh.

Bai.


-alexeO-

No comments: