Monday, November 17, 2008

Tis' the season to be jolly~

What I've been up to ever since my 4-mths break came:



Karaoke with the group


Clubbing with the group


Penang with the group


I guess I had my week of crazy-all-out fun. Now it's time for MY idea of a holiday which equals to sleeping long hours at home doing nothing productive at all. In time, I should start doing fun and productive things again like hitting the gym or picking up a language or worst comes to worst, work *gasp*.

What will the next 4 months bring I wonder.. No more Year 2 of uni omgosh. Goodbye everything I loved about Year 2! If everything works out I shall graduate by the end of the 2 more semesters! omg *panics*



-alexeO-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The next 4 months will bring me!!!! We have to go out!!! =D