Saturday, November 22, 2008

That Night In Space

Hello. I feel that I should post more about the things I've been doing so here are some photos from the other night at Space in Heritage Row in KL. I was in Poppy last night too woah I feel like I've been really partying considerably alot considering that my holidays were only here like not too long ago hah.

I liked that night at Space a lot. It was also the night when I noticed (or confirmed rather) that I cannot properly get a grip of myself under the influence of liquor. That being said, I feel extremely.. happy when I'm tipsy/high. Like a form of happiness I've not felt ever since I left high school. Shit damn emo but it's true. =( I dunno why. Maybe it's the out-of-shell thing sigh dan lain-lain la. I was showing WL a pic of myself in form 5 then he said 'woah I've never seen you smile like that before without alcohol' :/



The picture I was referring to T_T

Omg why ar. I also dunno why. Maybe it's the need to be more serious and less playful when you go to college. Maybe it's the various sorts of expectations weighing down. Hmmm. MY was probably right when she said to club is a form of escapism we take and hence enjoy doing.

Ok emo moment aside, here are some photos of my journey to Space minus the astronaut suits :o damn lame.

It was the last day of my exams and I slept for zero hours the night before! Right after the final paper I went with the group to Redbox and I remember being damn sleepy omg. Skipped my dinner later for a 2-hr nap right before hitting the club.. but still!

Lack of sleep + empty stomach + liquor = not a very good sign.



On the way



SJ harassing me. As usual.



I need a haircut.



Still a steady and composed Alex.



Still somewhat there..



I got dimple



Caught red-handed hah


Pictures here-forth I was in my happy land already.



Bev, me, MY



Uh huh



No caption



SJ damn scared of me hahahah



Group photo Take 1!



Group photo Take 2!



A bit gone hah



Really gone hahah what is MY doin!



Sigh MY taking advantage of me



Bev and I



Too close for comfort *gasp



Are you..



..judging me..



..yet?



Messy hair + red eyes + funny expression = Gone.


My blog so that explains all the pictures of me wuu. And also have to self-censor some photos! hahaha. When I get the photos from last night maybe I'll post it up or something see first. If this is gonna be my pastime for the next 4 months woah bye money and hello (bigger) beer belly man.

Ok. Healthier productive lifestyle starting next week I promise!



-alexeO-

No comments: