Sunday, November 09, 2008

Monash Sonata

I finished my last paper yesterday.

4 months of idle-ness beckons.

If everything turns out according to plan, I am going to have to say bye bye to my campus of 2 years. I have a feeling that I'll be missing everything about the Malaysian Monash campus. A lot.

I have also come to a conclusion that I am one of those people we all love to laugh at, who embarrass themselves when they drink excessively in clubs. Don't judge me.

I had a lot of fun commemorating the end of my second year of uni last night. But I don't like the fact that I'm completely butterfingered when it comes to getting a grip of myself when I am tipsy.

I'll post photos when I get them. Heavily filtered of course. Hah.

I don't know why I'm typing like that. Very choppy. I don't like it. But I can't seem to find a way around it. It must be my mind telling me to sleep. Soon, mind, soon.

Oh. I am going for a trip to Penang on Monday with my uni mates. After a semester of philosophy, social science, anthropology and cultural studies, I think we deserve a break of some sort. Hold your horses and tissue boxes though, I should be back before the end of the 5 working days.

And here's an interesting promo picture for a TV Drama/Soap Series I've got to share:



As you can see, I am the lead character. WL behind me plays the role of a close childhood friend who later fell in love with a girl I was going after. His favourite pastime includes basketball and just hanging out with his friends. K, standing most left, plays the role of the innocent petite girl who finds joy in the simplest of things. As you might be able to guess, she plays the role of the girl who's involved in the love triangle. SJ standing at most right plays the role of the girl who's determined to break my attraction towards the role played by K at all costs. Could it include the attempts of sparking a particular relationship and the subsequent destruction of a friendship? (Oh drama drama).

Aren't we just the greatest actors ever? The poses for our series' promo picture says it all.

Oh don't you just want to watch it already? Or stab me in my face?


"Monash Sonata"



Get it in stores nearby today.


I need to sleep.


-alexeO-

No comments: