Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Myself

...

Where do I even start?

Right. What happened after. That's where I'll start.

In a nutshell, last night's intoxication level was off the roof. I was never that argh must I use the word.. 'drunk' in my whole drinking life.

I know I was causing a lot of ruckus to the people around me and ahhhhhhh.

I never got to yum cha with the gang because Richmond sent me home instead! :o But I don't think he had any other options la.. when I went home I was quite glad also.

Didn't shower or wash up eew disgusting like anything and crawled up to my bed.

Felt like shit on my bed and couldn't sleep.

Woke up and puked, woke up and puked, woke up and puked, 3 times in total.

Slept for 4 hours and woke up to a phone call and couldn't go back to sleep anymore.

Cleaned up my puke in my bathroom myself, showered, ate brunch, all with a thumping headache.

And here I am now.

Last night marked the first time I vomited after alcohol consumption and it felt terrible. I could barely walk steadily to my bathroom and even then I couldn't properly aim at the toilet bowl accurately hence the mess I made which I had to clean up after.

I always took pride in remaining composed regardless of how much I drink but last night was seriously over. I dunno why. I didn't think it was the shots but more of the drinking from bottle directly.

Thanks to those who came, and took care of me while I was at my state last night. You know who you are.

Sorry I couldn't layan the most of you during and after..

I know I'm heavy la haha so extra thanks there to that fella who had to lift me to the car hahahah.

Sorry JL. I really liked the finger light thing and I want it back so badly now but sigh blame Richmond ok never stop me from giving it to her haha kd sigh stupid b***h took advantage of my state gaaah.

Last night was so bad that I actually considered staying away from liquor for now. But I don't wanna make any promises hah.

But regardless, I had fun! And I hope everyone did too!

Oh and I spent so much time worrying during the few days leading to last night that I didn't really thoroughly spend the last few days of my official teenage years satisfactorily. Boo.

So I'm twenty now and unprepared woaaaahhhh.

I might have forgotten to say something in this post so I'll update it in the next if I remember it suddenly again.

Bye. Thx for last night and the wishes people.



-alexeO-

No comments: