Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why.

I cannot connect to Windows Live Messenger.

Why.

I can also only go to random gay sites like Google and Facebook and this Blogger site.

Sites which aren't so internationally-based like Teamtalk and other sporting websites I cannot access.

I cannot play my online game.

All because my itchy hands restarted my modem and computer yesterday night in hopes of getting a smoother connection. Not that it was lagging but you get the point.

It happened before but the next morning after that night it worked again. But this morning was the 'next morning' and it still didn't work.

I don't know what to do.

I don't even know what to tell the TMNet people if I call up for technical assistance. I can only access some websites? I cannot log on to Messenger? So weird.

So yes, my life probably revolves around the computer and the Internet and I would also say that my life is virtually taken away from me now that this has happened.

and this does not serve me right.

I don't deserve anything like this.

No one does.



-alexeO-

No comments: