Thursday, January 10, 2008

Richmond's 19th @ Tony Roma's, The Curve

And so, bla bla bla everyone met up and we ate/caught up/celebrated Richmond's bday in the Curve on the night of January 3 2008. It was also the last dinner TE had with us before he departed to the States. T____T



*

Wah. damn lazy to post out the pictures individually one by one. so here they are altogether:


Clockwise from Top Left: Shyan + Sheera, Chrisanne + TK, Richmond, TE


Clockwise from Top Left: TE + Shyan, TE's other half - TK, Prav + Joseph + Richmond, HK


Top: Sam, Chrisanne, TK, Kelvin
Bottom Clockwise From Top Left: What Richmond had, TK's masterpiece, a refreshing drink, a refreshing drink #2
Middle: Birthday Cake which reads "Happy Birthday. Godlike!" (dota inside joke)


Angled.


Huey Shyan deserves a frame to herself.


What I had - which was okay.


Birthday boy and I.

*

More in 'here' if you're interested.

I had been thinking of whether to blog of a particular subject topic for the past few days hence the delay of this post. I shall think about it again later while I lie on my bed before I doze off like I always do. My personal self-reflection time which I tend to overuse.

Ok. Arsenal kicked-off 5 mins ago. ciao.




-alexeO@3:50am-

No comments: