Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lifeless son of a ..

An entire week long after my previous post, I'm blogging once again from the exact same seat, exact same computer, exact same spot.

I sounded as though I have been working tremendously hard for the past week but in actual fact, I really didn't.

In fact, I didn't even come to work every single day I was supposed to for the past week. :|

I have not been blogging only because there is nothing to blog about.

The only highlight of last week would probably be the drinking party I attended which got me somewhat tipsy, which I also later realised was relatively equivalent to NIL in the 'drunk scale' after noticing a passed out man sleeping in his car at the traffic lights when I was driving home.

I was approaching the lights from some distance away when I noticed the car, engine off (I'm assuming, because his head and rear lights weren't on) not moving when the lights were green. The traffic light turned red as I reached the junction(as usual) and I was smart enough to move into a different lane from the car as obviously if he didn't move before, he was never going to move anytime soon with his lights not on and all that. Then I saw the passed out man.

I was thinking if I should be a good Samaritan and honk and wake him up or what if he was some car robber who pretends to be asleep and robs people who tries to help him. Don't anyone dare blame me for being so suspicious. In the state of our country today, anything is possible.

So I just drove off hoping that if he was indeed an innocent passed out man sleeping in his car, he would safely reach the walls of his home and if he isn't the innocent man I ought to put him to be before I misled myself, pat myself at the back for being so streetwise. *grins*

I realised I get easily addicted to things which don't require much energy, work or strength.

Computer games are a good example.

I really should find a better hobby.

Scrabble, perhaps? Anyone?



-alexeO-

No comments: