Monday, January 14, 2008

All in a day's work.

I'm blogging from an office now.

Don't laugh.

I was forcefully pulled here by my family members. Gaaah! Apparently, I have been sleeping too much at the wrong times of the day and not working enough. *rolls eyes*

The optimistic side of me will feel that at least it's not working for some other random bunch people whom I duno. At least it's 'working' for people who are related to me, right right right??

Doing some gay data entry thingy which sucks because there is so damn many/much stuff to be keyed-in in different different columns and blanks and all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *screams*

thinking about it also headache.

I'm getting a leave tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHHA. FIRST DAY OF WORKING GET LEAVE NEXT DAY.

I pwn.

*

A darker side of the picture would have me thinking of how crappy my current situation is on the sole fact that I have recently started playing a new MMORPG (a game genre which you are to walk around controlling a hero with unique abilities and level up by killing monsters and doing quests).

And to think that the amount of time spent here... how much experience I would have gained to level up.......................

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I can't imagine I'd say this but...


.. back to work.



T__________________T






-alexeO-

No comments: