Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hello.

Hello New Phone.


Nokia N81: the next episode. Loving every metallic-smooth-sexy inch of it.


Hello New Lens.


Sigma 18-200mm. Very impressive.


Hello relatively New Shoes.


My Pumas hoho


Hello New Arsenal Windbreaker/jacket which I saw Assistant Manager Pat Rice wearing at the match a few hours ago thus making it truly freaking awesome.


Ooh, to be a Gooner.


Hello New Year.


This shot didn't do the fireworks justice. Still a noob pls forgive me.


And last but not least, hello to 'you-must-have-noticed-by-now', my blue-ish new blog template.


A fresh new look for a fresh new year. Will take some getting used to I reckon. Hoho.

*

I have many new things for the new year. And I am a happy kid. Or at least I should be.

This is not a braggy post. I am not bragging. I am not a braggy kid. And you know it.

Shit. Super defensive. Why do I always feel the need to justify everything to everyone??!!

Ok from now on I post what I like(braggy or not) and your opinions shan't affect what I say. *beams*

._.

Erm, New Year Resolutions of mine include having better sleeping habits which I have yet to start working on, and to be less insecure.

2008 omgz. It's finally sinking in!


*drowns in a pool of anxiety*





-alexeO@4:22am-

No comments: