Tuesday, January 03, 2006

hm..

College for me starts tomorrow. I wonder how's the situation like in Seri Cahaya today. It's gonna be weird having school without Alex there. Bwahaha. Gd luck to schoolboys and schoolgirls anyway. To the form 5s, don't follow my footsteps and struggle at November. Pls start early.

ADP also had their orientation today. So far, I only know 2 ppl that's doin ADP.

Many courses gonna have their first days tomorrow. Including mine.

My 1 month holiday has ended so quickly. I think it's the 2 weeks trip I had that has eaten my time I planned to use to laze around. Bwahaha.

And I can't even drive yet. I have not even sat for my Undang. Wtf. Damn mafan for me cause I got some colorblind problem. Gahh!! I only went for the first seminar thingy.

Who's gonna fetch me to college then? :(
Hopefully I can get my P by.. around February. Sigh.

Not ready at all.
Duno what to do.
Zzz.


-alexeO-

No comments: