Friday, January 13, 2006

Desperation to the next level

I think it's very uncool that I have to depend on different sources of transportation everyday.

Super inconvinient as well.

I called my soon-to-be driving instructor yesterday regarding my Undang test. He just told me he will submit my colorblindness letter to the JPJ and call me back to inform me when can I sit for the test. I don't know if that's an excuse or what but I have serious doubts on whether he will be calling back or not. I shall bug him later to force him to help us asap. In us, i meant chrisanne and I. If it's really more troublesome for a colorblind person to sit for undang, I'm just wasting Chrisanne's time. This sucks. I have given the opportunity for someone to create a super good excuse out of thin air. It's not my fault. Blame the genes. :P

I don't know when will I finally see myself holding my driving license. If that day is tomorrow, then today will be the happiest day of my life.
I'm troubling different ppl everyday. I do feel bad and guilty too. So far, thanks 1st sis, praveen, kelvin, vernon, gadafi.
It'll be nicer if that list doesn't grow cause I owe alot to them already. But it will. I know it.

So new rules, eh? Government trying something funny. By allowing u to sit for the lessons only after 1 month after getting ur Undang over with. Thx for troubling your citizen here who needs to get his ass to college everyday just to help improve the country's economy in the future. U're not really helping, just to let u know.

My college is fine. So far. My classmates are cool. It's just that it's me who's not doing the talking. They already have a regular joking gang already. Only that I'm not in it. It's me. I'm Alex. I'm not a very social person. I am trying. Sigh.
Classes are okay. So far understandable. Gotta start my mathematical studies homework soon. I need practice.

I screwed my ESL Show and Tell presentation just now. Don't ask me about it. I dowan to be reminded of it. It's just not easy performing in front of ppl whom you are thinking what they are actually thinking about u. I do not have that problem last year. That's because, I know everyone.

How much do an average college student spend per day anyway? I've been paying RM5 for my meal everyday. I duno if that's too much. Sounds costly. I don't use RM5 on an average basis in school. Zzz.

So 2nd week of college has ended. And I don't really miss school yet.
I really need my license. My Proton Waja is waiting for me at home.
I am getting.. impatient.
I'm worried one day I'll just drive off from home.

How.
How.
How.



-alexeO-

No comments: