Sunday, December 18, 2005

UK

This would be my last post before my flight to the UK. More specifically, England.

:/

It's gonna be a looooong trip so I guess I won't be seeing any of you guys for a lil while. Flight back is on Jan 2nd. :(
Besides the fact that i'm gonna miss the casual outings with my friends, I'm gonna miss the christmas and new year plans my frens are gonna have. Hmm. I know I wouldn't be seeing some of them for a long long time but what the heck. Also gonna have only one day to prepare for college(what's there to prepare anyway) since my programme starts at Jan 4th.

Speaking of friends, happy birthday in advance, Wilson. We may have one or 2 misunderstandings before especially the famous incident in class but know that I still think u're funny and a kenix wannabe! Bwahahaha. And stop scolding ppl.

To future Aussie-goers including the not so confirmed ones.. Praveen, Koi Lin, Pei Huan, Huey Shyan, Chrisanne.. I sincerely wish u guys all the best. It seems like a giant leap but know that we'll always be there for you! Take care guys. I mean it. Don't waste all the effort of studying abroad by slacking. Work hard! Hopefully by 2007 I can see you guys there! :)

Praveen pls do take care of your alcohol intake. I may miss my drinking partner temporarily but I hope it doesn't become permanent. :D I know this sounds gay but good luck all the best in Trinity!

Huey Shyan.. stay the nice girl you are and do know that the times I scold you or talk rudely was not always intentional.
No hard feelings! Whether or not you are going Australia, don't make ur decisions based on friends. Stop worrying whether we'll lose contact cause true friends will keep in touch no matter what!

Koi Lin, Pei Huan.. I doubt you guys even read this but good luck to you guys too. :)

I also would like to stress that I've always wanted to meet twins and triplets in person and woah. How lucky at year 2000 when this set of twins entered my class. I'm sorry if I crossed the line and became annoying but I am seriously fascinated by the pair. Even till now, Teck Eng and Teck Kuan still gets annoyed by my frequent comments on twins and asking each how it feels like.

Teck Eng.. I want you to stay lame pls. But sometimes being overlame is just damn lame. And it doesn't make any sense anymore. So control it a little :D I feel proud and happy when you seek me for advice and your constant tolerance with me also keeps me surprised all the time. I mean how could you tolerate me insulting you so much and all. Even sometimes I feel bad. Somehow I feel you don't like me as much anymore but who the heck cares! BWahahah. Hope you achieve your college resolution whatever it is.

Teck Kuan.. Kelvin is right all time. I admit I've told him I dislike you for some reason. Bwahaha. But hey, no hard feelings alrite? I hate almost everyone anyway in some way. Just this year we've been interacting more and I guess it helped to improve our eh-hem, friendship. It was a great Genting trip you organised and thanks for that too. I know having called names for almost half of your life isn't easy but just deal with it alrite? I think by next year it will lower down drastically. I've been thru that part of life too. And also, don't smile so wide in photographs pls. Thx.

This year had been a hectic studying year(not that I did that much) for SPM-ers.
It sucks seriously. So I've been attending many tuition and started with Chrisanne's house and then Kelvin introduced me to some great add maths class which unfortunately I keep disappointing the teacher. So,

Chrisanne.. I guess we have a weird friendship or I just think it's plain weird. You keep confusing me with your "i don't like you alex" etc. But sometimes you say "frens frens" ?_? But I've learned to tolerate and i guess that's fine :D
We still haven't perform our duet on "bless the broken road" but I'm sure we can do that some other day. Zzz. Stay healthy pls. And don't ignore me on MSN when i nudge you next year. Bwahaha. Thx.

Kelvin.. Lol. Longest ever I've been in the same class with. 8 years in a row I think. That's fantastic. Thx for ur sms. :/
I not writing much because I can see that we gonna hang out much next year.
So screw it. Bwahaha.

Richmond.. Have fun dota-ing. See you next year I guess wherever you are. Piloting.
Gl hf. Call me for cc sessions.

Nick.. Pls improve your dota and then call me to 1v1. And stop merajuk-ing. And lying. And crying. Bahh. Other than that u're cool.

I also have several e-buddies I call them who shud not be forgotten.

Mei Chan. LOL. We have to thank Teck Eng for introducing me to you and vice versa.
Cause it has been great. Even if we did not get to meet each other in real life, I still think u're cool. Deep down inside I don't know what u think of me but I don't care. Praise me if u can cause I like living in denial. Also stop acting angry like me. And yea, thx for ur effort in stopping me for gaming. But I just can't. Sorry for not replying ur messages fast enuff on msn these days. Gd luck next year whatever you do aite! =) We'll stay in touch on the net.

Joyce. Hey lola. ;)

Eileen. Bwahahaha. I hardly know you omg! I just remember you as the std 4 girl who danced the indian dance. -_- lala.

Kar Wai, stay smart. Don't lanci.

Su Cheng, hello.

To those I didn't mention or forgot to, I don't mean it.
I duno who reads my blog so don't get offended pls. ALL THE BEST to you too!!!

Like I said in my previous post, I'll be doing SAM in Taylors College.
If you miss me, pls see me there.
I'll be more than happy.

Thx.


Teary-eyed,(not really)
-alexeO-

No comments: