Thursday, December 08, 2005

Genting Highlands(6th December 2005-8th December 2005)

I just wrote a freaking long post and my computer went black.
Wtf.
I had to power restart.
And I lost everything.

So I'm lazy now and I'm just gonna sum it all up.

It was pretty good.

Hmm.

I sat the new Flying Coaster first with my friends. Damn good ride. Requires you to lie flat on ur stomach. Super thrilling.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then I went on the Corkscrew. Good as ever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then I went to the Solero Space Shot at night. Omg super chilly and windy. The few seconds u wait for ur fall is the scariest moment. Eep.

The food was either lousy and expensive,or good but expensive there.

The freaking food court in First world sux. Don't ever go there. Since when the best thing there can be the chinese tea. -_-

Hou Mei restaurant's food or something was actually quote good. But never ever buy their fruit juices. Not only it costs RM8 but it's super small, plenty of ice and extremely sour for some reason. zzz.

I was surprised by the rooms too. We had the new block hotel rooms. Really good for its price i think. =)

Btw, at the Genting Skyway just now on the way back, I had a little nostalgic feeling. Like a slight twisted feeling in the heart. I know this would be the final trip we have as ONE class and ppl will be going their seperate ways in the coming future. At the cable car station, I was actually thinking about the time we just arrived. With the same luggage, but moving in different directions carrying different thoughts. I went there with excitement and a thirst for fun; I left with a new set of experience and with much regret. :/

:(
I forgot what else to post. I still liked my original post better.
Sigh.

Oh well. Too tired and lazy to think.
Need to catch up what I missed for the past 3 days.


-alexeO-

No comments: