Saturday, December 03, 2005

Day Nine

Day Nine, also the Final Day.

Paper 1 started at 8am and Paper 2 ended at 10.50am.

So my SPM officially ended in the morning of Dec 2nd, 2005.

:/

Est was like any other EST paper. Being the most difficult EST paper i've done, I feel it was still scorable. I wrote a long report though which I hope is accepted.
Now, results on March. Hmm.

After the EST paper, crashed into Praveen's car with Chuang Sing and Nick from school. Had a ride to Kampung Subang to drop Nick's stuff and pick up Michael. The 5 of us then proceeded to SS15 for the cybercafe there. The cybercafe was a bore. My friends played CS while i chatted with friends on MSN and randomly surfed till I decided to join a LAN DotA game. Had some fun till Kelvin and Richmond arrived from home and after a while they decided to shift cafes because that specific cafe does not have Fifa.

So I didn't want to be a leaver and continued with my LAN game. I realised how sucky I am at Bone Fletcher too. -_-

Left to their cafe the moment my game ended and after that when they left, the 7 of us squeezed into Prav's car to go to pyramid.
We had our lunch at the Mamak next to pyramid. -_-

No movies too.
Sienz.

After that, the twins arrived bla bla bla and we drove to Sportsplanet for futsal.
I didn't play as usual so i became their personal belongings jaga-er.
:/

After futsal, the few of us(Vincent, Prav, Me, Kelvin) went to pyramid to drop Sing off and pick Allen up.
We then went to Prav's house for a lil while.

Wtf zzz. I duno what else to type.

Then rite.
Went to Pyramid again for Rainforest.

Had about 3 glasses of Carlsberg.





Uh-huh. Only that size the glass.
It was sick I tell you.
Omg.

I wasn't drunk. Cause If i was I wouldn't be remember-ing anything that happened last night.
But it was horrible. Like lost control of my words and senses. -_-

When we decided to leave, we paid a reasonable amount and my eyes started to get watery/blurry.

I still could walk like a normal person and I tested it myself.
I managed to enter the car and that was when it started.

My whole body suddenly rested on Prav's backseat as Allen was sitting in front.
So I lied down and closed my eyes there.

Suddenly I started talking funny. The funny thing was, I KNOW i was talking funny.
I tried to stop and lessen it but it just wanted to come out.
:/

I also had no energy to sit back up. I just lied there and sang the songs on the radio.
Prav and Allen were talking so softly or something. I think they thought I was drunk. But in fact I wasn't. I was just ..high?

Then we arrived at Allen's house.. Allen told me to get into his house for a while as he wanted me to sober up. I tried getting up but I couldn't. So i just lied there when Prav and Allen walked in the house. After a few mins, I could hear the sisters' voice and Allen opened the car door and pulled me out. I tried standing up but it was hard. My legs were weak and I couldn't stand properly. I even remembered laughing at myself for being so silly.

At that time I stood outside the house for several minutes, wanting to throw up. But I didn't, luckily.
I entered his house and drank some sucky Panadol drink.
That time they were deciding something.

It was funny because I know exactly what I'm doing but I just can't help it.
Anything my mind thought of it just acted out without thinking.
The alcohol must had messed up my mind somehow a little.

I know I went back home after that thanks to Allen and Prav's care and walked to my house. Thankfully, my mum wasn't home yet and my sister opened the door for me.
I walked in told my sister what happened roughly and eyes became so blurry I couldn't see properly. I walked straight to my room took a shower. At that time I was still talking to myself. I know I didn't wanna but words keep on coming out.
I was already like dizzy by that time and my chest was hurting.

I went straight to bed and abandoned my DOTA plans.
Too tired, too dizzy, too blurry.

Couldn't concentrate.

The time then was around..1am?

I woke up at 5.30pm just now.


Zzz.

So SPM over liauz. Genting Trip next.

Staying away from alcohol from now?
Nahhhh.

;)

-alexeO-

No comments: