Thursday, December 15, 2005

1U

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Watched The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe just now.
I personally liked it alot eventhough my friends thought it didn't meet the expectations. I thought the battle scenes were extremely 'kan cheong' especially the build up to it. :D

However, I have to say it doesn't really live up to the publicity given to this show. Firstly the preview was fantastic(i love previews). Then the posters. I mean.. it doesn't even reflect the whole movie. The focused on the details they showed only once or twice in the movies which i don't geddit.
Well it may not be as wow as intially pictured but it still worked for me.

Checked out the Narnia official website just now. And read the synopsis for the 7 Books. There's one which showed the creation of Narnia..(i'm quite sure they would make this into a movie because there were several things said in the movie which touched on the formation of Narnia)
Another showed the summoning back of the 4 main characters.
The rest with new casts.
Another with slight relation with the lion,the witch bla bla bla.

Oh well.

Also was super malu-ed just now. By the freaking hand-sensor-dancing-machine.
ARGH.
Normally those games attract a crowd no matter how good or sucky you are.
And that's such an unfortunate thing. Cause I did attract a crowd.

And.
The malu thing was.

ARGH.
U know the machine.
I was only standing at ONE SIDE.
U are supposed to stand in the middle.
Standing at ONE SIDE is for double players.

But I was playing Single player.
And I stood at ONE SIDE.
And I was complaining how faulty the machine was cause it couldn't sense properly.
And there were ppl smiling at me from behind.

The minute I left frustrated, a guy walked inserted coins and started playing.

Oh.my.god.

Malued. to the max.
Gahh!

Left immediately and did not want to turn back.
Sigh.

-alexeO-

No comments: