Saturday, October 29, 2005

When the clock shows 3:21am and you are not yet asleep and still facing the computer with 'sejarah' notes scattered in front of you, you know you are in deep shit

Not long more.

(shivers)

Hmm.

I duno what to say.

It feels like.. I'm just waiting for the time to come. Just sitting here letting the seconds tick away and just let time pass and yet there is this twisted feeling in your heart telling you that you are not prepared to face it yet.

Hmm. Dunno how. I've also decided that I may not screw Chemistry just yet. :) Teck Eng was my saviour and he today decided to tutor me the basic stuff you must know for Chemistry. Well apparently if I know the few stuff he thought, I wouldn't fail and will at least score a credit. That's kinda cool considering I had originally planned to forget about Chemistry. And yea, the stuff he thought enlightened me alot. Chemistry's kinda interesting now the way I look at it. Thanks TE!

Today's the last day for certain schools. Yesterday for another number of schools.
I wonder how the Form 5s are taking it over there. I have one more week of school. The week after the upcoming holiday week would be my last. I had planned to do sooo many things with different friends on how are we going to give the best goodbye ever. I had planned with one friend to put all memories into a form of Cds, planned with another to take as many photos as possible, planned with another to give an individual goodbye speech. Obviously I hope I can manage to do all of that but if only time allows. Sigh. So little time.

It's so sudden ya know. Teachers telling us to study like 2 months ago. Suddenly after the trials I had already like 3-4 weeks to SPM. Very sudden indeed.

I know i'm not incapable of scoring good results. I do know I'm capable.
My forecast results may show a little on how I am doing but it doesn't show my inner strength and abilities at all.

With a little bit of will, I'm gonna prove my teachers who gave me Cs and Bs wrong.


Thank you,
-alexeO-

No comments: