Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Blogskins

That's it. Spent 2.5 hours searching for a new blogskin at www.blogskin.com but OMGWHATTHETOOTOEEOBOOTEATAEGAEGHAOROHORNYCOWPROBLEMGAHGUHGEE man!!! Some either focuses ur text at one small little box at the center, some fonts too small or some looks nice initially but after going through all the hassle in editing ur template, previewing it sucks. So I'm just gonna remain it as it is at the meantime. I'll probably change the colour and that's it.

I had enuff :(

So the only changes i've made to this Blog is 2 brand new fresh links! One to Mei Chan(Petaibabe) and another to Teck Eng(LTE). Do visit them as they are interesting individuals like you and me too! :D


Gonna relax my mind now after stressing myself over the blogskins. Grrr.



Surfed~
-alexeO-

No comments: