Wednesday, October 19, 2005

25 days, 50 mins

Yeap. That's how long till SPM actually begins. Pretty scary thought. Even after watching The Amazing Race just now, was intially excited after watching next week's preview. But after thinking how close it is to SPM next week, mixed feelings. Hmm.

Results were pretty not satisfying so far. I did horrible for my Chemistry and Add Maths Paper 1. I'm actually kinda disappointed. I'm gonna do something about it.

Other than that, I believe most teachers had already finished marking. I heard lots of senior 5 parents were complaining cause of how late the trials were and how are they gonna apply for scolarship and such. As such, I think all the results will be finalised tomorrow with exception of Biology I think cause we just finished Bio this Monday.

Damn sad. Getting so near.



Aih.
-alexeO-

No comments: