Sunday, October 09, 2005

28th November

:) These days I received many emails regarding on what the birthday of a certain someone actually means. I don't know if it's true but I sure like it to be everytime :D Well i analysed two of these kinda emails i got and this were the answers.


Is your birthday day 28 of the month?
Your Life
You are a capable person but you usually underestimate your own ability.
This is the cause of missing numbers of opportunity to step forward. If you
try to give yourself a chance, you can be successful in life. Try to see
things on the bright side and you will be happier than ever.
Your Love
You are quite unlucky in love. The one in your arm is not the one in your
heart. Your love has so many ups and downs. You often chicken out before
seeing any progress in love.


I also checked...

NOVEMBER:
> >>Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique
and
> >>brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and
strong
> >>clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in
> >>personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets.
> >>Always thinking.Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous.
> >>Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a
> >>way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless
> >>provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others.
> >>Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not
> >>appreciates praises. High- spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep
> >>love and emotions.Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely.
> >>Hardworking. High abilities.Trustworthy. Honest and keeps
>
>>secrets. Not able to control emotions.Unpredictable



Well they certainly sound nice but I still have my doubts. For example, "hardly becomes angry unless provoked"...this is certainly untrue. I get easily very fast. -_- ..I'm also not patient and i DO appreciate praises. I'm not high-spirited and I dont think i'm well-built either. Hardworking is laughable. Hahaha. Other than that shud be right :P.


And I don't like the Love Life thing. Unlucky in love?!!!

GAh!
-alexeO-

No comments: