Sunday, October 16, 2005

Not over

So I have one more paper this coming Monday, Biology for my SPM trials. The science week wasn't woweee as expected. Chemistry was horrrribleee.. Add Maths i really duno how I did. Physics, checked my paper 2 and realised it was about the same standard with any other physics paper i've done.

I duno man. It just seemed like I just cannot pass the barrier. The barrier which after crossing will only trigger the improvement... I'm just so stucked. My science subjects marks are the most consistent marks of all my subjects. It's not like it's a good thing. But the marks ranges from 40-50. Every single time.

That's like damn sad.

Sigh.
What happened to the Alex who actually studied and worked. Well maybe it was never there. But it was never 'this' bad. I mean, yeah i've been working now and all. Too late? I duno. But I just know that I will not regret if my SPM results are not satisfying.

But hmm, there's still one more month.
Gogogogogogo Alex!


Support me!
-alexeO-

No comments: