Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tee hee

Today was my debate day.
Hahaha. Freaking. Was damn fun!

Anyway, my team and i were debating on the topic Should Prostitution Be Legalised. We were in the proposing team, ..and no. It wasn't on purpose. So erm, we debated with the team from 5 Arts and hell..it was fun!
Firstly, i'll like to state that i'm not the debating kinda guy. Don't really have interest in it. But it doesn't matter now. Hahaha. So we debated, and debated, took turns to speak etc. Hahaha. The real debate however, started AFTER the debate. I'll explain.

The 'judges', and may i stress 'judges' ..comprised of who else but my frens who think they are qualified(i'm not saying they're not), suddenly wanted to ask us a question after the debate. So he asked and we defended ourselves and in the end caused so much havoc. Haha. I'll have to ask permission from the judges first before I post the conversation. I'm glad i stood up for myself anyways.

It was recorded on camera anyway! Hahaha.

My team was announced winners after that.. with the Best Speaker going to me.

O_O!!!

OMG. I was seriously damn shocked. I'm no showoff. What's there to show off anyway. But really. Hahahaha. Best speaker. :D

My english teacher commented on every speaker and i remembered she said she liked the way i talk but i have to improve on my body language. Don't scratch head too much etc. Hahahaha. I can't stop laughing. Hahahaha.

Hahahahhahaahaha. What a fun day.

On a less brighter note, I got a project to do which 93% of the students handed in already. I still got lots to complete. I'm having a headache again. zzz.


Project(s), here I come!
-alexeO-

No comments: