Thursday, June 16, 2005

National Service

What is this big fuss thing going on about NS? Today in tuition, a couple of girls i overheard were saying stuff like how much they hate NS and who got chosen in their class etc... I ignored, thinking it was probably a prank by their friends..

Then I reached home, checked my phone and realised Nimi had asked me if I got chosen for NS. Then immediately after that, Haris sent me a message and said apparently some ppl got chosen already etc.. and thought me how to check through sms.
After that Chrisanne called me and asked me if i got chosen..apparently her 'cousins' got chosen for it.

And just, Allen called me! Asked me if I got chosen. I told him it may be fake news, but he just told me his friend got it.


Har?!!!
Y the list came out and i know nothing about it?
Sent the SMS twice already. How sad. No reply.

Argh.
If this thing is true, pls pray i am not chosen.


Confused
-alexeO-

No comments: