Saturday, June 04, 2005

'Saman' boy

Seriously man.
It's getting scary.

Btw saman is a malay word and i don't really know the exact english word for it to be translated to. Damn used to phrases such as, 'kena saman' or ....erm..kena saman.

So anyway if u dont know what saman is. Ask a malaysian. If you are a malaysian and still dont know what saman is, i suggest you change ur nationality ASAP. :)

Ok btw..i'm saman boy. Really man. Not that i'm the one who always kena saman or gives saman...but somehow.. whosever car i sit in... will kena!!!

SCARY! as in like... duno how long ago...last friday i think. I sat in Allen's car. He was driving me home after we played pool in summit. I was sitting in front btw. His younger sister was behind. Since our sense of directions are equally as bad, we decided to go to my mum's shop since it was nearer to where we were.

Suddenly, traffic light. And it turned red. Allen just drove passed it when it turned red.

Bad move allen.

And yea, police at the next turning immediately stopped him. Wtf so ngam got police there. Haha. And kena lor. I know it's not really my fault. But i felt bad cause... i felt i was partly ...at fault also! Argh.

Then today. Just!
Kelvin's mum was driving me home from school(we had some physics extra class thing).
Kelvin was rushing his mum if i was not mistaken cause we were gonna have the Undang seminar at 2pm.. So his mum was exceeding the speed limit a little i think.

Bad move kelvin's mum.

Police stopped her and bla bla bla kena saman as well.
Omg damn sad. I felt more at fault this time. If only she didnt fetch me home..she would had used a different road.. and wouldn't rush as much.

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

Conclusion is, i'm Saman Boy. So try to avoid me being in ur car if u are driving. :)

Gonna go off to my Undang driving seminar now. Sigh. Hopefully they'll teach me a thing or two to remove my saman boy jinx. ZZz.
Gonna ask about my colorblindness too!

Alrite. Time to go.

Btw, i was just joking about the not driving me thing.


Bai bai
-alexeO-

No comments: