Sunday, June 26, 2005

Exams are a gay thing

Hey all. Went to a wedding dinner yesterday night.. I thought the ballroom was huge and damn nice..but my parents disagreed and thought they had seen better. -.- They probably know more anyway. They had this little orchestra thing with a flute, piano and a cello i think.. It was not bad. Then they had this friends who could sing and they had The Prayer duet! The girl was quite good.. The guy was not bad. I dressed damn smart. Sad that I didn't take any photo. But i wore a gaya buttoned black long sleeve shirt. Not mine anyway. I'm such a sucker.

Exams are tomorrow, unfortunately. And I have little hours left to complain. However much I would like to state my rebuttles on the importance of exams, no one cares anyway so I will just have to live with that.

Will start studying after this. This exams are like 100X worst than the first exam as the school is gonna use SPM format for this. So the whole exam would be 2 weeks + 1 day long. 2 weeks exactly for me i think. With papers everyday. Sigh. I'm more worried about Week 2 as there would be all the science subjects and stuff.

And oh yea, the SPM timetable is out too. I guess I can only yell my lungs out on the 30th of November. There won't be any papers on my birthday anyway but there's Chemistry the next day. What-sad-life.

Studying too much is unhealthy. ;) But i've been studying far too little. I feel really bad, honestly. But ... argh.

My timetable looks a little like this :-
Day One
Moral
EST - 2 Papers
Day Two
BM 2
Eng 1
Day Three
Bm 1
Eng 2
History 1
Day Four
History 2
Day Five
Maths - 2 Papers
Day Six, Week Two
Physics - 3 Papers
Day Seven
No papers
Day Eight
Chemistry - 3 Papers
Day Nine
Additional Maths - 2 Papers
Day Ten, Week Three
Biology - 3 Papers


So I guess I wouldn't be blogging much for the next 2 weeks or so. The funny thing about this exam is, even if it's over, you wouldn't feel any much better. When this exam is over, SPM's nearer. And we have all sorts of trials coming in very soon after this. So what the heck, I'm just preparing myself to face the pressure. I'm gonna adjust to this life and learn to get used to it. It's all in the mind whether I can actually take it or not.

Ok. I'll go off complaining about my life again while revising my moral.



Adapting to exams
-alexeO-

No comments: