Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rant-a-rant

Wow. I'm so pissed right now.

The sun has risen and I'm still up here and all for nothing.

My C/primary drive keeps running out of space so I had to keep deleting files which I really liked to keep and now the files are all gone for NOTHING I tell you.

How frustrating is that.

And I had to install an anti-virus software into that very congested drive and thus more files to delete and my anti-virus had so many problems installing and I had to keep deleting files throughout the entire thing plus the scan took so long and now I'm here having to face a scan which detected NOTHING.

Waste of time and effort omfg.

Now I'm going to be late for a scheduled appointment with my friends later and they're going to be angry at me AGAIN because I overslept or something.

It's NOT ALWAYS my fault!

Priorities yada yada but I didn't expect so many problems to happen ok.

Sigh.

Stupid breaking down PC. My PC has killed my THIRD frikkin' mouse and now I'm using a lousy 4th. WTF IS THE PROBLEM?! 3 TOTALLY DIFFERENT BRANDS AND SAME FRIKKIN' PROBLEMS GAH.

My modem keeps dying on me and the connection is so so so bad. Not like it was a GOOD modem to begin with. Started off with disallowing me to download anything or else it will threaten to disconnect. What a b*tch.

And my stupid full harddisk. OMFG.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Yet to settle a lot of transfer to Melb stuff.

I AM. IN. CHAOS.



-alexeO-

No comments: