Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

For the longest time, this was one of the most emotional Christmas Day ever. Screw that, make that the most EVER.

I don't know if it was Coldplay's version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas that I heard earlier or something else, somehow this Christmas made me think so much about the people around me and myself.

I didn't even celebrate Christmas to begin with. I only started a few years back solely as an excuse to party. And then I started celebrating with my family at around the same period of time as an excuse to join in the stereotypical exchanging presents and family-bonding fun.

I had so much fun counting down Christmas with my friends just now. And I believe the dinner with my family later will be the typical Christmas-y affair which is great, really.

Can I just take this opportunity to show my love and appreciation to my friends and family.

For all the times you stood by me
... LOL GUESS THE SONG.

Merry Christmas folks.





-alexeO-

No comments: