Thursday, December 18, 2008

Harro


A very blur pic. Can you find me LOL


Damn that super grainy pic. And even that was after-edit LOL. Either I suck in editing photographs, or the photo is beyond editing, one thing's for sure - my phone cannot take night shots very well. I think it's the former.. weeee. And someone else take the photos next time hmmph!

I know this is super outdated and more than half of the people who read my blog would probably know by now but here it is anyway..



Hi I'm Alex from pre-December 10th.



Hi I'm Alex from post-December 10th. Sorry for the annoyingly-distorted face.

Ahhh. Hello Raymond Lam wahahaha. That angle not very Raymond Lam-ish la but got the sides short front long concept la.. If you don't know who that is go google.


The amount of hair that was swept away from the floor on the hair-cut day was quite horrifying to say the least. Hmmmm.

Never had a single haircut for the whole semester. Which also means that... the same hair on my head experienced every thick and thin of the whole semester with me! Semester over = haircut. That's symbolic for you!

Anyway, my modem is acting up, my mouse is acting up, my facebook is acting up so nooooo!!!!

And, to idle = bad.

Going thru some weird patch of my healthy productive life thingy. It started, then it was followed immediately by this patch, now I'm going to get it back on track again.

OH. That night in Poppy(refer to first photo) was damn memorable. Shit maybe I'll blog about it one day. Abit lazy now..

"See la.. (Yeo, 2008)."

Stupid random ramblings. Boring.



-alexeO-

No comments: