Saturday, October 18, 2008

Unhealthy

I think if I'm not the epitome of unhealthy eating habits, I don't know what is.

So it's no big secret(I wrote in my messenger's personal message) that I've been spending ridiculously more time than anyone really should in uni attempting to complete my group assignment - which happens to be a TV news feature production.

A little note on the assignment: It's TAXING. EXHAUSTING. DRAINING. EVERYTHING TIRING PUT TOGETHER!

We started feeling the pinch as early as on the second day of production. And we haven't even gotten to the editing part yet at that point.

What they tell you about spending all those time in the editing room. It's true. And ours was just a 15mins feature story. I cannot imagine the editing processes for a 2-3 hours film - particularly with all the effects and all. But then again, I'm specifying Hollywood here and knowing HOLLYWOOD with all its multi-million budget, equipments and humongous crew.. hmm..

So my group members and I hunted down people in shopping malls for interviews, made security guards give us suspicious stares, made random shoppers give us suspicious stares, risked getting beaten up for filming people without their permissions, risked getting thrown out of the shopping mall for filming illegally, shopped in Pavilion(???), ate free authentic granny's cooking, interviewed a granny and a granddad, laughed our socks off filming two self-made commercials, camped in the uni's multimedia lab, kena halau-ed from the m-lab twice by the guards, and after all that and the editing stuff later, not only did our 'tenaga jatuh' but our 'harga' pun jatuh.

Nola in all seriousness, we did learn a lot and had a good time producing our feature. (yea right la *rolls eyesx300*)

I think I drifted a little too far from what I wanted to say so back to my unhealthy eating habits la.

I'll list what I had so judge for yourselves wuu~

2 days ago:

Breakfast
Fruit Juice

Lunch
Fried Instant Noodles, Kopi Ais

Dinner

MCD - Spicy Chicken McDeluxe set.

1 day ago:
Breakfast
Fruit Juice

Lunch@5:00pm(?)

Tuna Bun

Dinner
4 slices of Pizza.

Today:
Breakfast
-

Lunch
-

Dinner

Korean Food.

Supper <- (hah! look I cheated!)
McNuggets, McFlurry Oreo.


Sigh.

The fruit juices better compensate for the lack of minerals and zat-zat.

And I would try to get the feature up on YouTube asap! But don't expect it too soon lar okay. I still have an essay to write OMG TALKING ABOUT THE ESSAY WTF WTF WHY ARE WE LIKE ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT IN THE UNI STILL HAVING ASSIGNMENTS TO DOOOOO!! EVERYONE BUSY PREPARING FOR THEIR EXAMS BUT BUT BUT HERE I AM BORROWING BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY AND ACCESSING WEBSITES I DON'T NORMALLY ACCESS FOR POINTS AND EXAMPLES AND ANALOGIES NOOOOOO!

.. okay. I still have an essay to write and also the video file is quite huge. 2-3gb OMG GOT OR NOT AH. So until I find a way to convert it.. Make it smaller or something. Does YouTube allow videos more than 10 mins? I know they didn't.. but recently I've seen videos going over by a significant amount so... I duno.

So most prob after all that hassle bassle you would prob see that video in 1-2 mths time or something la hah!

But then again.. knowing me.. it'll probably appear much earlier than that. O_O

OMG I DID IT AGAIN. Talking damn alot then contradict myself with a simple statement in the end.

Haih. Bai la. A little headache.

Gonna get my much-needed and deserved rest now.

Goodbai.


-alexeO-

No comments: