Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday..

.. to my blog who turned 5 on October 19th.

Must be painful having to be a medium for wishing other people especially a few days just after its birthday.

You're old. You've seen me grow. You've seen me mature. You've seen me thru' my ups and downs. I love you!!

._.

someone take me outside :o

Also.

Happy birthday to Karina who had her birthday yesterday omgz omgz omgz.


risking my life posting this picture.

Hope you had fun. In Murni. And cramming your head the whole day for the upcoming exams.

Sorry to the October babies who had to do with having their birthdays on exam periods almost every frikkin' year. And I thought mine was bad. Hah.

Oops, I think I just hurt my blog again.

Someone really needs to take me outside.



-alexeO-

No comments: